The Seeker Post #17
Did you know that your brain has a tough time distinguishing between fantasy and reality? “If you see it, you can achieve it.” That’s where that phrase comes from!
If you listened to the podcast audio above you heard that clarity is the important piece of establishing one’s singular vision. How much “time” passes before the achievement of the vision is absolutely irrelevant. What matters is that one is doing something that stimulates their electrical system, as a rusted, dead electrical system cannot sustain a charge.
Maybe there was a time that you felt dead inside. The thought of going to work is dreadful, you’re stuck in a relationship that you know isn’t alive, you’d rather eat than workout, and when you do work out, you don’t enjoy the art of shaping your own body. Have you ever thought, wow if the world was perfect, I’d be doing this or that?
News flash: The world is perfect.
Another news flash: Humans are not. It’s not that they can’t be, it’s because we choose NOT to be. At every turn, requesting perfection, or at least a perfect effort(which is simply doing everything that you can do, and relying on the energy you’ve put out into the universe to do the rest) causes people to go into an angry frenzy proclaiming:
“No one’s perfect!!”
“Being perfect is impossible!”
Being perfect is a state of being that exists in each moment, moments where we can effectively choose to do everything we can in each moment to complete whatever mission we are currently on. Humans love having purpose, and our purpose is inside, hidden in the deep rumblings of an electrical current waiting to come alive with 1) vibrance of nutrition, 2) a system based on life(truth), and 3) action to back belief in the system.
This positive charge will fuel an individual to realize those dreams inside can also become a reality. Because if you can see the steps, you can achieve the vision. If the vision isn’t clear, look for clarity, which requires patience.
The podcast above is a story about my life, changing in ways I never believed it could, at least not until the past year. My choices leading up to this point, my mental transformation, eating habits, workout flow, and efforts are NOT the blueprint. The blueprint is not physical.
Remember, being perfect isn’t anything we can achieve physically. It is a state of being. Turning dreams into reality requires perfect alignment of dreams and action. One must act ACCORDING to their dreams, not their reality. In the above hyperlink, the state of perfection is discussed, which is what I enjoy. I do not necessarily agree with everything stated, or religion in general, but the concepts are legit.
Can you say that you have a dream you want to bring into your current reality? Does your action and daily life reflect the dreams you see when you close your eyes? If you do not dream, it is possible you have buried the life within under layers of death perpetrated by our system built on death, not life.
Bring your dreams to reality with the following steps:
- Get a journal to record your steps. Anytime you have a thought, jot it down. Check it out. Even if it takes five years, you’ll want to know exactly how far you’ve come and remind yourself that you are indeed chasing your dreams and perfection.
- Seek a dream. The fastest way to dream again is to remember what made you feel alive as a child. What did you do when you were 7 or 8 that gave you life? It’s highly likely that you still love those things now.
- Give that dream clarity. To achieve clarity you have to constantly chip away at the bullshit. Chip away at the lies(these are even what you tell yourself you like or dislike, all fake stories that enable us to not BE perfect.
- Action, Action, Action!! It is imperative you act on what you are now seeing and believing. Even if it doesn’t work out, keep working. If your feelings about the dream change, that’s okay too. The dream is ever evolving, like a state of being. You exist in moment to moment and eventually you’ll come to the foundation of who you are, what you want, and most importantly, WHAT YOU ARE WILLING TO DO.
- However long it takes, stay the course. How hard you work is irrelevant if you aren’t perfect. Perfect is everything. The universe will never give you what you are not ready for, and what you are ready for you will be given, as long as you ask, seek, and knock. Ask first. Seek, and look hard. Knock, and the door will be opened, and if not, you can feel free to wait, or move on to the next door, because the choice is completely up to you.
See you next week! Please leave comments!! I love hearing from you!