Until you can open yourself up completely without the fear, without perceptions which are mainly untrue, and express yourself fully, you will have an attitude about the way things are.
1. First, you must CLEARLY see what IS wrong.
2. Next, you must DECIDE to be cured
3. You MUST act.
4. SPEAK so as to aim at being cured
5. Your livelihood must not conflict with your therapy
6. The therapy must go forward at the staying speed, a critical velocity that is sustainable. It takes energy, action, and motion on a CONSISTENT basis, all the time for this therapy to work.
7. One must THINK and FEEL about it incessantly
8. Learn how to contemplate with the deep mind
The subconscious doesn’t know the difference between what’s real and what’s not. This also means it’s directly linked to our imaginative abilities.