To confide in oneself is a constant state of being created by the constant work of art that is the creation and maintenance of confidence.
Until you can open yourself up completely without the fear, without perceptions which are mainly untrue, and express yourself fully, you will have an attitude about the way things are.
“You can never step in the same water twice.”
1. First, you must CLEARLY see what IS wrong.
2. Next, you must DECIDE to be cured
3. You MUST act.
4. SPEAK so as to aim at being cured
5. Your livelihood must not conflict with your therapy
6. The therapy must go forward at the staying speed, a critical velocity that is sustainable. It takes energy, action, and motion on a CONSISTENT basis, all the time for this therapy to work.
7. One must THINK and FEEL about it incessantly
8. Learn how to contemplate with the deep mind
“It is the will that makes men, success takes perseverance.”
Because we are all geniuses in our own ways, and we all need to discover how to stop holding ourselves back.
What is Freedom and Happiness?